This is a Fudo release, introducing improvements and bug fixes.
- Fudo now uses a routing table assigned to the Server’s bind address.
- Searching the Sessions for Login reason value is not case sensitive now.
- Fixed an issue with the SSH server configuration page — now it loads immediately after loading the configuration from the database. Checking the availability of the server is done asynchronously and when the server is down an appropriate message is shown.
- Fixed a bug with Fudo sending duplicate notifications when a cluster with two nodes is configured.
- Corrected handling of ‘0.0.0.0’ instead of ‘Default’ entry as a destination in routing settings.
- Fixed assertion bug when using SSH public key authentication with SSH agent forwarding enabled.
- Fixed web client problem with multiple pre-connection SSH prompts (for. ex. OATH and Login Reason).
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
There are a few things that need to be verified before this upgrade can be applied.
Make sure your Fudo instance isn’t undergoing any system-wide process, such as storage rebuild, or the system isn’t under full-load.
In a cluster configuration, make sure all nodes are synchronized and upgrade the slave node first.
Make sure you have an active Premium or Standard Support maintenance contract.
Refer to https://portal.fudosecurity.com/index.php/2021/04/12/fudo-pam-release-4-4-69331/ for a procedure how to download the release.
HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR FUDO:
Login to your Fudo and from the menu on the left-hand side select ‘System’, then the ‘Upgrade’ tab.
If your Fudo is running in a cluster, start the upgrade on the Slave node, and only when the upgrade finishes successfully start upgrading the Master node. When both systems are running the same Fudo version cluster communication will be restored.
Select “Upload” from the top left side and upload the previously downloaded and unzipped upgrade package file.
Select “Run Check” to determine if your upgrade file is correct and can be applied to the existing Fudo configuration. Refresh your browser window to see “Upgrade check” current progress.
Upon a successful “Run Check” result, upgrade your Fudo by using the “Upgrade” button. Upon system restart, all active sessions will be terminated.
In case of an unsuccessful check do not upgrade your system, double check your upgrade file checksum. If you encounter any problems, get in touch with us and we will assist you.
THE ROLLBACK PROCEDURE:
If you are experiencing issues with the newly installed version, you have an option to roll back to the previous version of Fudo running on this machine. To do so, click the user menu on the top, select ‘Restart’, and select previous system revision from the drop-down list.
Please keep in mind any session recordings performed on a newer version will be lost upon upgrade rollback execution.
If you have questions or concerns, please get in touch at email@example.com
or by phone: +48 22 100 67 09.
Fudo Security Team.