This is Fudo maintenance release, introducing improvements and bug fixes.
- Displaying cache drives status on dashboard.
- Disk status is not properly visibile on Fudo 5000.
- Redundancy groups configuration form fixes.
- Fixed errors occurring after exporting the master key.
- 404 Page not found error when creating a new safe.
- Session retention options overlapping session retention modal window.
- Fixed issue with the custom sessions filter not deselecting after clearing filtering options.
- Changed disk naming scheme.
- HTTP login screen updated.
- IP labels styling improvement.
bastionoption for protocols, which do not support it.
- Objects lists presentation improvements.
- New storage controllers support in F3002.
- Hiding icon when the session login reason is not required.
- Removed option to download public key for dynamic server.
- Allow clicking master key export and validation buttons only once.
- Pre-upgrade feature improvements.
- Minor GUI improvements and bug fixes.
Upgrade package download instructions:
Please contact us at email@example.com to receive proper upgrade package for your Fudo current software version.
BEFORE YOU UPGRADE
There are a few things that need to be verified before this upgrade can be applied.
- Make sure your Fudo is not undergoing any system-wide process, like a storage matrix rebuild or is under high load.
- In cluster configuration, make sure all nodes are synchronized and upgrade the slave node first.
- Make sure you have active Premium or Standard Support maintenance contract.
How to upgrade your Fudo:
- Login to your Fudo and from the menu on the left-hand side select ‘System’, then the ‘Upgrade’ tab.
- If your Fudo is running in a cluster please start the upgrade from the Slave system, then move to the Master. When both systems are on the same Fudo version cluster communication will be restored.
- Select “Upload” from the top left side and upload the previously downloaded and unzipped upgrade image file.
- Select “Run check” to determine if your upgrade file is correct and can be applied to existing Fudo configuration. Refresh your browser window to see “Upgrade check” current progress.
- Upon a successful “Run check” result, click “Prepare upgrade” and wait for the preparation process to finish.
- Click the “Upgrade” button to proceed with the update. Upon system restart, all active sessions will be terminated.
In case of an unsuccessful check do not upgrade your system, double check your upgrade file checksum. If you encounter any problems, get in touch with us and we will assist you.
If you are experiencing issues with the newly installed version, you have an option to roll back to the previous version of Fudo system previously running on this machine. To do so, click user menu on the top, select ‘Restart’ and select previous system revision from the drop-down list.
Keep in mind any session recordings performed on the newer version will be lost upon upgrade rollback execution.
If you have questions or concerns, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone: +48 22 100 67 09.
Fudo Security Team.